Please rotate your device
Think you might need a drink or two during the hen weekend in Lisbon?
Why not learn how to make them yourselves with this Cocktail Making Workshop.
Whether you are a Dry Martini, Cosmopolitan, Daiquiri, Margarita or Mojito kind of girl, learn all the tricks and tips of the trade as you mix, mash and muddle some delicious cocktails during the hen weekend in Lisbon. And, of course, drink them too!
You'll probably be drinking plenty of them anyway, but why just head to a bar to drink, when you could be getting behind the bar and crafting your cocktails instead.
As well as being a great hen party activity, this Cocktail Making Workshop is the perfect way to kick-start the hen weekend celebrations. It's also a fabulous way to enjoy some pre-drinks before you hit up Lisbon's famed nightlife. And, we're sure all those cocktails will help get you in the party spirits.
And, regardless of what you create on the day, be sure to take your new-found mixologist skills home with you and impress all your friends and family with all your cocktail creations.
Your expert mixologist will teach you and the girls all the tricks and techniques of the trade as you create up to 4 cocktails each during this cocktail making workshop.
Depending on your group size, this will be a 2 to 4-hour activity, and it's sure to 'shake' things up and tantalise those taste buds!
No skills are required, you'll be taught everything you need to know and by the end of the cocktail making session, you'll be as good as the pros. I guess you could say there is one rule and that's to drink those cocktails and enjoy this fabulous activity during the Lisbon hen weekend!
Because why not get in some practice, both practical and alcoholic before the Cocktail Making Workshop in Lisbon.
1 lime wedge, plus 2 lime wheels to garnish
1 1/2 ounces (45ml) fresh juice from 2 limes
1 tablespoon coarse salt for garnishing the rim of the glass
4 ounces (120ml) of your favourite white Tequila
2 ounces (60ml) Cointreau
1. Firstly, you need to get your glasses ready. So, run the lime wedge around the outer rims of 2 glasses and dip them lightly into the salt. Set them aside and move on to making those cocktails...
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, Cointreau, and lime juice. Fill with ice and shake until thoroughly chilled, about 15 seconds (the bottom of a metal shaker should frost over).
3. Fill glasses with fresh ice and strain margarita into both glasses. Garnish with lime wheels and enjoy!
6-7 chunks of pineapple
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon coconut cream
50ml Bacardi Carta Blanco
50ml fresh pineapple juice
A pineapple triangle for garnishing
'Yes, I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain'
1. The first step is to play Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Robert Holmes
2. This is the part we like. Throw all your ingredients into a blender, NutriBullet or whatever is going to blitz it all together. Then blend until a smooth consistency
2. Pour into a chilled or even better, frozen glass, then add your garnish and drink it all up!
2-4 limes cut in quarters (depends on preference)
2-4 tsp of granulated sugar ( I prefer cane sugar)
Handful mint leaves plus an extra sprig to serve
60ml white rum (or more if you like it strong!)
1. Muddle the limes, sugar and mint leaves in a small jug, crushing the mint as you go – you can use the end of a rolling pin for this. Pour into a tall glass and add a handful of ice.
2. Pour over the rum, stirring with a long-handled spoon. Top up with soda water, garnish with mint and serve. You can also do this is the class you'll be drinking out of. Just don't break it, while people say 'there's no use crying over spilt milk', there is over rum.
So girls, get in some practice, drink some cocktails and book this Cocktail Making Workshop for the hen weekend in Lisbon. There's no better excuse to squeeze in some extra day drinking than this fun masterclass!
MAXIMISE ENTREPRISES LTD
Kenwood House, 77a Shenley Road
Borehamwood, Herts, WD61AG
0208 068 1906
Mon -Thur: 10:00 - 11:00
100% protection with specialist travel insurance.
Certified travel agency with the French National Tourist Office.
2022 - Maximise Enterprises Ltd
All rights reserved