Please rotate your device
Drink up with a Cocktail Making Class during the hen weekend in Amsterdam.
If, you're s over the usual Vodka and orange, learning how to make your own delicious cocktails on your hen weekend in Amsterdam with our Cocktail Making Class is an absolute must!
Whether you are a Dry Martini, Cosmopolitan, Daiquiri, Margarita or Mojito kind of girl, you'll love learning to mix, mash and muddle these delicious boozy concoctions together during your hen weekend in Amsterdam.
So, learn how to mix, muddle and mash all your favourite cocktails with your best friends, it can't get any better than that. This one is a crowd-pleaser and perfect for your hen party in Amsterdam.
Our sexy and charming barmen will teach you and the girls how to mix some of your favourite cocktails before you get the opportunity to make, and most importantly drink your own cocktail creations.
In the meantime, here are some cocktail recipes:
Because why not get in some practice, both practical and drinking before the Cocktail Making Class during the Amsterdam hen weekend.
1. Muddle the limes, sugar and mint leaves in a small jug, crushing the mint as you go – you can use the end of a rolling pin for this. Pour into a tall glass and add a handful of ice.
2. Pour over the rum, stirring with a long-handled spoon. Top up with soda water, garnish with mint and serve. You can also do this is the class you'll be drinking out of.
1. Run the lime wedge around the outer rims of 2 rocks glasses and dip rims in salt. Set aside.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, Cointreau, and lime juice. Fill with ice and shake until thoroughly chilled, about 15 seconds (the bottom of a metal shaker should frost over).
3. Fill glasses with fresh ice and strain margarita into both glasses. Garnish with lime wheels and serve.
1. Fill a glass with ice. Add the bourbon, vermouth and bitters and stir to chill.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with the cherries.
1. Place all your ingredients into the blender (apart from the garnish!) and blend until a smooth consistency
2. Pour into a chilled (or even better, frozen) glass, then add your garnish and serve
1. Pour the vodka, coffee liqueur and espresso into a cocktail shaker. Fill the martini glass with ice to chill and then fill the cocktail shaker with ice as well.
2. Put the other half of the shaker on top and give it a good tap to lock it in, then shake the living daylights out of it.
3. Empty the ice out of the Martini glass, then place the strainer on top of the shaker and pour the contents through a sieve directly into the glass. Using the strainer and the sieve helps create a rich, smooth, froth.
GOOD TO KNOW:
If you're undecided and want some more information on a Hen Weekend in Amsterdam, this Cocktail Making Class or any of Maximise's Hen Party Destinations or Activities, you can call our Sales Team on 0208 236 0111.
Alternatively, you can complete an Express Inquiry and receive your free quotes, more information and ideas.
MAXIMISE ENTREPRISES LTD
Kenwood House, 77a Shenley Road
Borehamwood, Herts, WD61AG
0208 236 0111
Mon -Thur: 09:00 - 19:00
Fri: 09:00 - 17:30
Sat: 10:00 - 15:00
100% protection with specialist travel insurance.
Financial guarantee with Maximise.
Certified travel agency with the French National Tourist Office.
2020 - Maximise Enterprises Ltd
All rights reserved